Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) Preparation Course
Our DLPT Preparation Course offers live one-on-one language training designed to increase your DLPT listening and reading scores. Improve your DLPT scores by training with a live instructor who is a skilled native speaker of the target language, in a private web-based class.
What is DLPT?
The Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) is used by the Department of Defense and other military divisions to assess your reading and listening proficiency in a foreign language.
Most military positions require a foreign language proficiency rating of 3 in both listening and reading (with possible language proficiency scores of 0, 0+, 1+, 2, 2+ or 3).
DLPT Prep designed for:
- Active Military Personnel
- Army National Guard Linguists and U.S. Army Reserve Soldiers
- Civilian Government Contractors
- Cryptologic Linguists
- Foreign Area Officers (FAO)
- Human Intelligence Collectors (HUMINT)
- Intelligence Analysts
- Signals Intelligence Analysts
- Anyone looking for a proven DLPT Prep program to increase their FLPP/FLPB.
Learn more about the Foreign Language Proficiency Bonus here.
To learn more about our DLPT prep course, please fill out our contact form, or call us at 404.920.3816
What Army Officers Are Saying
Don’t take our word for it. Here is feedback from Army Officers who improved their DLPT scores after training with us:
- “This class was excellent. The teachers were all very knowledgeable and their styles were very conducive to my learning.”
- “Excellent. A better language course than the one I had with the DLIFLC.”
- “This course was absolutely the best language instruction I have received in the 11 years I have been a student of foreign languages. The instructors were the most capable of producing and teaching complex concepts in both languages and utilized up-to-date mediums and concepts to ensure I was receiving instruction of the language as it’s used in the real world today.”
- “I received a lot more from this course than I expected. The instructors were in tune with what I need in order to be successful in my upcoming tour in Egypt. It was a big relief to learn that I had two very dedicated instructors who are professionals in their field. I have not always received that when taking a civilian language course. Both instructors challenged me daily by saturating me in Egyptian dialect as it is spoken by real people in real situations. This style of teaching helped me become used to the speed and manner in which real Egyptians speak. I am sure this course will have given me a big head start on Egyptian dialect before I arrive to Egypt this summer. Thanks for a great course!”
- “This class surpassed my expectations. The personalized instruction approach is very beneficial in that it is tailored to a student’s specific language ability and learning style.”
- “The pace of this course was largely dictated by me. We did a lot! Very effective.”