Arabic Translation for Human Resources
ALTA Language Services offers professional Arabic translation and localization services for you human resources needs. We can work with a wide array of documents, from CVs and résumés, to employment applications and agreements, to training materials and new hire manuals. ALTA’s experienced translators will craft and proofread your documents, using their linguistic and industry expertise to capture the right message for your audience.
Why choose ALTA for your Arabic translation?
- Proven Experience and Success: For more than 30 years, ALTA has been in the business of delivering language solutions to clients competing in the international marketplace. Our Arabic translators create dynamic human resources documents that will communicate your message and strategy to your intended audience.
- Translation You Can Trust: Our linguists work in their native language: documents translated from English to Arabic are handled by native Arabic speakers who spend every day working with the nuances of the language. Our linguists commit themselves to staying up-to-date with the ways people communicate right now – formal and informal speech; the language of daily life and the language of business. Beyond that, our linguists are fluent in English and will remain loyal to the style and tone of your original documents.
- Industry Expertise: ALTA will find the best translator for your particular project. We’ll match your documents to a linguist who knows your industry and its lingo. Our contacts within the translation industry allow us to find Arabic linguists who work with general text, as well as those who work with contracts, employee training, employment law, and other specialized subjects.
- Cultural Know-How: Arabic is spoken as a first language by more than 200 million people. The written forms of the language are quite different from the spoken forms, and dialects vary from region to region. Our linguists understand the intricacies of Arabic, as well as its broad scope.
- Free and Easy Quotations: When you fill out the easy quotation form on this page or call ALTA, one of our project managers will begin gathering information about your project. Soon afterward, you’ll receive a detailed quote for the estimated cost and turnaround time of your project. We have a strong track record delivering projects on time and on budget.
Quotes are always free and easy
Quotations for a project are always free, whether or not you decide to work with ALTA. For more information about our translations for human resources, or to obtain a free estimate, give us a call at 800.895.8210 or fill out the Free Quote form above.
Arabic Translation Services for Human Resources: A Real World Scenario:
If you’re opening an international office or hiring contractors overseas, you want to present your company’s best face and attract the highest-caliber applicants. A poorly-translated document, such as one translated by a non-native speaker, or one cobbled together with the help of dictionaries and automated-translator websites, will surely turn people away from your company. You’ll face similar results with a document that doesn’t take into account regional differences or cultural considerations.
ALTA can help. Our translators are experts at creating cross-cultural documents that send the right message to clients. They can determine how well your documents will appeal to the Arabic-speaking market, and make suggestions and revisions to guarantee success.