French Technical Translation Services
French technical translations require not only a skilled linguist, but a translator with an industry-specific technical background. Computer software, tools and industrial manuals, medical text, and a variety of other specialized documents fall within this category. Many of ALTA’s linguists combine a career skill or industry knowledge with native knowledge of the French language. Whatever the technical document may be, ALTA can match it to a translator with the appropriate education and skill set to accurately understand and translate the material.
Why Choose ALTA for French Technical Translation?
- More than three decades providing French translation services. For more than 30 years, ALTA has been helping clients communicate their technical documents in French. Our linguists and project managers have worked together on numerous projects that involve mastery of technical language for highly specialized industries. Our clients for this type of work have returned to us again and again.
- More than translation – In addition to translation services, ALTA also offers desktop publishing services to reformat your document in its target language. Whether you have a Quark, FrameMaker, InDesign, Illustrator, or some other file type, we can lay out the document with the translation, so you get back a complete, ready-to-use document.
- Discount for repeat text – ALTA uses translation memory tools, which analyze your document for significant amounts of repetitive text. Identifying this repeated text allows us to offer you a discount. We can also use these tools to create a translation memory if you have ongoing projects, so past translations can be leveraged against future documents.
- Accuracy is key – At ALTA, we know that accuracy counts. We use skilled, experienced linguists and offer additional proofreading services to take your translation a step further.
- Fast, free quotes – Fill out the free quote form above, and a project manager will contact you today to discuss the details of your project. ALTA will email you a quote and turnaround time for translating your document. This estimate will be based on matching your document to a linguist with the professional background required to provide an expert translation of your material. Quotes are always free.
French Technical Translation Services: A Real World Scenario.
Your company deals strictly with engineering documents. Most native English speakers have a hard time understanding the terminology used in your documents, and now you have to get this highly-specific terminology translated into French.
No problem, ALTA will make sure that someone with the appropriate background translates your technical document. ALTA will not assign a technical project to a linguist who doesn’t have a strong grasp of the material.
Take the Next Step
When you fill out the free quote form, or call us, we will begin helping you define the best way to get your project done on time and on budget. Project quotations are always free. Call 800.895.8210 for a free quotation, or fill out the form above and we will provide a quote for you today.