Professional French Translation Services for Sales and Marketing
ALTA Language Services has a great deal of experience in French translation for sales, and marketing – not only in translating text and documents, but also with providing voice-over, subtitles, Web site translation, content localization, and other services. Translating documents for advertising or marketing purposes requires a different angle than verbatim text translation. Adapting a play on words, acronyms or abbreviations, and advertising slogans requires a linguist who has experience working with creative advertising copy, and ALTA can provide a linguist best suited to your project.
Free Translation Estimate
Why choose ALTA’s French Translation Services?
- ALTA linguists are sensitive to the creative process: At ALTA, we understand that a straight translation of your text often won’t be suitable for advertising or marketing copy. Whether you need several voice samples to make sure you get a French voice over that is just right, or you need to re-work a slogan or acronym for a new language, we can help.
- Experienced project managers: In addition to a linguist who is comfortable and familiar with creative copy, your French translation for sales and marketing will be handled by a project manager. Your project manager can work with you to take in issues such as language growth rates (the word count for some languages grows or shrinks in translation), adaptation for particular geographical areas, or document formatting.
- A variety of platform support: Your French marketing project could involve audio files, a DVD, MS Word documents, Excel files, InDesign files – whatever the file may be, we can work with it. ALTA supports a wide variety of file types, on both PC and Mac platforms, and can arrange desktop publishing services if they are needed.
- French translation experience: ALTA Language Services has worked with a variety of Fortune 500 companies, and many of ALTA’s clients are companies that performed one translation, only to come back repeatedly due to their satisfaction with our work. Please refer to our list of some of ALTA’s larger clients.
- Free quotes: You can submit your document to us online, and a project manager will contact you regarding the cost and estimated turnaround time for translating your document. Just use the Free Translation Estimate form below. We can also work with you to meet whatever deadline you have. If it’s a rush, let us know, and we’ll do what we can to meet even the most rigid deadline.
French Translation Services for Sales and Marketing, A Real World Scenario:
After creating a successful radio commercial in English, your company has been chosen to recreate a similar version for use outside of the United States. This involves a number of steps – identifying any cultural differences between the U.S. and French versions, translating the commercial copy, and hiring a voice over actor, to name a few. At ALTA, we have experience working with all of these steps, and can offer all of your translation solutions in one place. French translations are typically longer than their English counterparts, but voice-over work often needs to remain a similar length. We can make sure your copy is translated with factors such as this in mind, so the voice-over process runs smoothly.
Take the Next Step…
When you send a completed free quote form, or call us, we will begin helping you define the best way to get your project done on time and on budget. Project quotations are always free. Call 800.895.8210 for a free quotation, or fill out the form below and we will provide a quote for you today.