ALTA has more than three decades of experience providing German translation for sales, and marketing – not only in translating text and documents, but also with providing subtitles, website translation, voice-over, and content localization. We know that adapting an advertising campaign, a slogan, or a play on words requires a linguist who has experience working with creative advertising copy. ALTA always provides a linguist whose expertise matches your project.
Why choose ALTA for German Translation?
- ALTA Linguists are Sensitive to the Creative Process – At ALTA, we understand that a straight translation of your text often won’t be suitable for advertising or marketing copy. Whether you need several voice samples to make sure you get a German voice over that is just right, or you need to re-work a slogan or acronym for a new language, we can help.
- Experienced project managers – In addition to a linguist who is comfortable and familiar with creative copy, your German translation for sales and marketing will be led by a project manager. Your project manager will work with you to take in issues such as language growth rates (the word count for some languages grows or shrinks in translation), adaptation for particular geographical areas, or document formatting.
- Platform Support – Your German marketing project could involve audio files, a DVD, MS Word documents, Excel files, InDesign files – whatever the file may be, we can work with it. ALTA supports a wide variety of file types, on both PC and Mac platforms, and can handle desktop publishing services if they are needed.
- German Translation Experience– ALTA Language Services has worked with a variety of Fortune 500 companies, and many of our clients come back repeatedly due to their satisfaction with our work.
- Free quotes –Just fill out the Free Quote form below. We can work with you to meet whatever deadline you have. If it’s a rush, let us know, and we’ll do what we can to meet even the most rigid deadline.
German Translation for Sales and Marketing: A Real World Scenario
After launching a successful ad campaign for American radio, your company has been chosen to recreate a similar version for use outside of the United States. This involves a number of steps – identifying any cultural differences between the U.S. and German versions, translating the commercial copy, and hiring a voice over actor, to name a few.
ALTA can help. We have experience working with all of these steps, and can offer all of your translation solutions in one place. German translations are typically longer than their English counterparts, but voice-over work often needs to remain a similar length. We can make sure your copy is translated with factors such as this in mind, so the voice-over process runs smoothly.
Take the Next Step…
If you’re ready to learn more about ALTA German translations for sales and marketing, requesting a free quote from one of ALTA is fast and easy, just call 800.895.8210 or fill out the Free Quote form below. A knowledgable project manager will handle every request.
Back to Translation Services