ALTA Language Services has a great deal of experience in Italian translation for sales, and marketing – not only in translating text and documents, but also with providing voice-over, subtitles, Web site translation, content localization, and other services. Translating documents for advertising or marketing purposes requires a different angle than verbatim text translation. Adapting a play on words, acronyms or abbreviations, and advertising slogans requires a linguist who has experience working with creative advertising copy, and ALTA can provide a linguist best suited to your project.
Why Choose ALTA’s Italian Translation For Sales And Marketing?
- ALTA Linguists are Sensitive to the Creative Process: At ALTA, we understand that a straight translation of your text often won’t be suitable for advertising or marketing copy. Whether you need several voice samples to make sure you get an Italian voiceover that is just right, or you need to re-work a slogan or acronym for a new language, we can help.
- Experienced project managers: In addition to a linguist who is comfortable and familiar with creative copy, your Italian translation for sales and marketing will be handled by a project manager. Your project manager can work with you to take in issues such as language growth rates (the word count for some languages grows or shrinks in translation), adaptation for particular geographical areas, or document formatting.
- A variety of platform support: Your Italian marketing project could involve audio files, a DVD, MS Word documents, Excel files, InDesign files – whatever the file may be, we can work with it. ALTA supports a wide variety of file types, on both PC and Mac platforms, and can arrange desktop publishing services if they are needed.
- Italian Translation Experience: ALTA Language Services has worked with a variety of Fortune 500 companies, and many of ALTA’s clients come back repeatedly due to their satisfaction.
- Free quotes: You can submit your document to us online, and a project manager will contact you regarding the cost and estimated turnaround time for translating your document. Just fill out the Free Quote form below. We can also work with you to meet whatever deadline you have.
Italian Translation for Sales and Marketing:
A Real World Scenario:
After creating a successful radio commercial in English, your company has been chosen to recreate a similar version for use outside of the United States. This involves a number of steps – identifying any cultural differences between the U.S. and Italian versions, translating the commercial copy, and hiring a voice over actor, to name a few. At ALTA, we have experience working with all of these steps, and can offer all of your translation solutions in one place. Italian translations are typically longer than their English counterparts, but voice-over work often needs to remain a similar length. We can make sure your copy is translated with factors such as this in mind, so the voice-over process runs smoothly.
Take The Next Step…
If you’re ready to learn more about our linguistically and culturally accurate Italian translations for sales and marketing, requesting a free quote from one of ALTA’s project managers is fast and easy, just call 800.895.8210 or fill out the Free Quote form below.
Back to Translation Services