For Japanese legal document translation services – from transcribed testimony, to case summaries, legal briefs, certificates and decrees, ALTA can match your documents to an experienced translator who possesses the requisite knowledge of the Japanese and U.S. legal systems.
Why choose ALTA for your Japanese legal translation?
- ALTA provides Japanese Linguists with Legal Expertise: ALTA will match your documents to a linguist who knows the language of the law. Whether your translation needs include certificates for citizenship or lengthy legal briefs or transcripts, ALTA will ensure that your documents are in the hands of a linguist who can duplicate the phrasing and style of the original.
- Proven Experience and Success: For more than 30 years, ALTA has been delivering Japanese legal translations to suit a wide array of legal needs. We regularly handle projects of all sizes for law firms and government offices. Our documents can be certified and notarized for legal use, at no extra charge to the customer.
- Translation You Can Trust: Our linguists work only in their native language: material translated from English to Japanese is handled by native Japanese speakers who work with the grammar, vocabulary, and syntax of the language on a daily basis. Our linguists are fluent in English and will stay loyal to the style and message of your original documents.
- Fast Turnaround Times: Many of our law firm clients send us projects with highly sensitive deadlines. ALTA has the know-how and resources to meet these deadlines with ease. Should your deadline change during the course of the project, ALTA can work with you to ensure that your Japanese legal translation reaches its destination as soon as possible.
- Free and easy quotations: When you e-mail or call ALTA, one of our project managers will begin determining how to deliver your project on time and on budget. Project quotations are always free, whether or not you decide to work with ALTA.
Japanese Legal Translation, A Real World Scenario:
Inaccurate legal translations can cost you money, clients, and valuable time. The Japanese language is intricate in its handling of formal versus informal language, and several degrees of respectful tones exist. Which honorifics will be required in a divorce decree? What is the appropriate level of formality for your legal brief? How should proper names and foreign words be represented in the Japanese character system?
ALTA’s translators are equipped with this knowledge. They will take into account the linguistic and cultural factors that apply to your document and its intended audience. The result will be a document that sounds as if it was originally drafted in the target language.
Take the Next Step
When you fill out the free quote form, or call us, we will begin helping you define the best way to get your project done on time and on budget. Project quotations are always free. Call 800.895.8210 for a free quotation on our Japanese legal document translation services, or fill out the form below and we will provide a quote for you today.