Doing business in Korea? Whatever your needs – documents, business cards, Web site localization – we can help. At ALTA Language Services, we don’t just provide accurate Korean translation for business. We provide sensitivity to your needs and the cultural adaption of your documents. We’ll not only translate your documents for use in Korea – if there are areas of the document that need to be localized or culturally adapted, we’ll help you highlight and resolve these issues. At ALTA, we know that translation is a complex, multi-faceted process, and we’re here to take care of every step.
Why Choose ALTA For Your Korean Translation?
- Translation Accuracy. When your business translates documents, we know that your reputation is on the line. You want your translation to look just as polished and as skilled as the English you’ve put together – and we’re here to make that happen.
- Desktop Publishing. Going abroad to Korea? We can translate your business card for you and produce print-ready graphics. If you’ve got multiple employees going, we can translate each card and provide a discount for volume. Need your whole Web site in Korean? Send us the .html files, and we’ll take care of it. Regardless of your file type or your desktop publishing needs, we can help.
- Project Management Services. Every translation, regardless of its size, will be handled be an experienced Project Manager who will step you through the translation process, costs and other variables involved in your project. Your documents will get the personalized services they require each and every time.
- Translation Memory. If your documents contain a lot of repetitive text, we’ll make use of the translation memory tools employed by our company. These tools will analyze your text for repetition and provide a discount based on that repetition.
- Free Quotes. You can submit your documents to us via phone, fax or the quote form above, and we’ll get back to you shortly with an estimate of the cost and turnaround time of your document. If you’re up against a rigid deadline, don’t worry – we’ll discuss your deadline with you and get the document turned around as quickly as possible, while still providing an accurate and professional translation.
Take The Next Step…
To learn more about ALTA’s Korean translation for business, or to obtain a free estimate, give us a call at 800.895.8210 or fill out the Free Quote form below.