Korean Translation For Business
Whether you need text translation, voice-over work, subtitle services, or design help, ALTA Language Services can offer a one-stop solution for all of your translation and localization needs in the Korean market. Advertising copy translations require more expertise than verbatim translations. Acronyms, word play, and other factors that work specifically in English will have to be localized appropriately using a different approach. For this reason, ALTA only translates advertising and marketing content by using a translator who is comfortable and experienced with writing advertising copy.
Why Trust ALTA with your Korean Translation?
- Cultural consulting: When translating advertising copy into Korean, there is more to consider than the English source text. There are many cultural differences that come into play when performing translations of advertising and marketing text for Korea, and ALTA will work with you to correctly adapt your content.
- Content clients: When you work with ALTA, you are in good company. We have worked with a number of Fortune 500 companies, and a majority of the translations we perform are for customers who came to us for a single translation, only to come back repeatedly for years.
- Technology support: Whether you have an audio file, a video file, a design file or a word processing document, ALTA can handle your document and return it to you in its native format. ALTA supports both PC and Mac platforms, and offers subtitle and voice-over work in addition to translation services.
- Quality assurance: Your translation will be monitored by an experienced project manager and handled by a qualified linguist, and potentially a graphic designer. Additionally, we offer proofreading and editing services for additional quality assurance on your translation.
- Free quotes: Contact us online, on the phone or via fax, and we’ll get in touch with you shortly outlining your document’s estimated cost and turnaround time, as well as any additional questions or concerns you may have regarding the translation process. Estimates are always free and carry no obligation to proceed with the translation.
Korean Translation for Sales and Marketing, A Real World Scenario:
Perhaps you’ve recently released an ad into the Korean market, but it’s not having the same impact it had in English. At ALTA, we can examine the text and suggest a new translation – one that is adapted more appropriately – to help pinpoint where your existing translation has gone wrong. We can also help adapt product names, slogans, and other trademarked items that you have in English.
Take the Next Step…
To learn more about ALTA’s Korean translation services for sales and marketing, or to obtain a free estimate, give us a call at 800.895.8210 or fill out the Free Quote form above.