ALTA’s legal translation teams in Brazil and Portugal are comprised of true legal experts with vast experience in translating all types of legal documents. Many are former attorneys who have a deep understanding of the law in their respective countries. With more than three decades of experience translating legal documents to and from Portuguese, you can trust ALTA to provide accurate translations.
Whether you have a contract that needs translating for a Brazilian franchise or documents for submission in a Portuguese court of law, ALTA can give you the professional Portuguese translation services you need.
Five ways ALTA can help with your Portuguese Legal Translation
- A wide array of legal specialties – ALTA’s Portuguese legal resources diverse fields and specializations, from environmental, corporate and pharmaceutical law to labor, immigration and bankruptcy.
- A global resource network – Our legal translation teams in Brazil and Portugal have extensive knowledge of the legal environment in their country, ensuring true expertise.
- Experienced industry professionals – All of the legal translators who work for ALTA have a minimum of five years of translation for the legal field, and often a great deal more.
- Free certification and notary services – ALTA provides document certification and notarization services at no cost to the client, in English, Portuguese or both.
- Call 800.895.8210 for a free quotation, or fill out the Free Quote form above, and a project manager will provide a quote for you today.
Portuguese Legal Translation, A Real World Scenario:
You just hired a new manager at your Brazilian office and need to have his employment contract translated into Portuguese. All you need is an agency that can give you top quality at a reasonable price. ALTA can help. Give us a call for a free quote today at 800.895.8210.