We are currently seeking contract interpreters in the following languages: Vietnamese, Haitian Creole/French Creole/Creole, French, Burmese, Nepali, and Arabic.
ALTA has more than 30 years of experience providing language and cultural solutions to businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations. Founded in 1980 and employee-owned since 2011, ALTA is dedicated to providing quality service with a superior client experience.
- Exceptional communication skills in both English and the target language
- Certificate from an interpreter training course
- Adherence to the Interpreter Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Must live in the US and have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- If not an American citizen, the candidate must have a green card or other visa status that allows him/her to work in the US