Interpreter Employment Opportunities
We are currently seeking contract interpreters in the following languages: Vietnamese, Haitian Creole/French Creole/Creole, French, Burmese, Nepali, and Arabic.
ALTA has more than 30 years of experience providing language and cultural solutions to businesses, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations. Founded in 1980 and employee-owned since 2011, ALTA is dedicated to providing quality service with a superior client experience.
- Exceptional communication skills in both English and the target language
- Certificate from an interpreter training course
- Adherence to the Interpreter Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Must live in the US and have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work flexible hours
- If not an American citizen, the candidate must have a green card or other visa status that allows him/her to work in the US
ALTA encourages applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
ALTA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ALTA participates in E-Verify. Interpreter positions with ALTA require a pre-employment criminal background check. For medical assignments, other screenings are performed as well.
If you have questions about the hiring process, please contact [email protected]