Korean Legal Translation
When it comes to legal translations, at ALTA we know there is no room for error – and as such, it’s critical to choose translators with the appropriate education, background and skill set to translate legal documents. We know you wouldn’t trust just anyone to draft a legal contact in English; we’ll treat your Korean legal translation the same way, assigning the project to a linguist with years of experience drafting high-quality Korean legal translations.
ALTA Delivers Quality Korean Legal Translation
- Cultural Sensitivity. Korean culture varies vastly from culture in the United States. Our translators are Korean natives, who have a strong understanding of the terminology used in the country, as well as the appropriate cultural etiquette.
- Free certification, notary services. We can provide a certification statement, verifying the accuracy of the translation, signed by a public notary and an ALTA representative. We can provide the certification in either English, Korean, or both – at no additional cost to you.
- Rapid turnaround. Before proceeding with translation, we’ll discuss turnaround time with you an set a rigid deadline for returning your translation. If you’re in a hurry, let us know – we’ll do everything we can to get your document turned around both accurately and quickly.
- High Quality. Incorrect vocabulary or terminology in a legal translation can be costly. To avoid those errors, we use translated with a significant amount of experience, and also offer additional proofreading services for further quality control.
- Free, fast estimates. Send us your document in whatever format you require, and we’ll supply with you with an estimate based specifically on your text. There will be no guess-work: your files will be analyzed and quoted by an experienced project manager, and the cost will always be upfront. Estimates are free, and there is no obligation to proceed with the translation.
Take The Next Step…
When you fill out the free quote form, or call us, we will begin helping you define the best way to get your project done on time and on budget. Project quotations are always free. Call 800.895.8210 for a free quotation, or fill out the form above and we will provide a quote for you today.
Korean Legal Translation, A Real World Scenario:
You’ve gone back and forth with a lawyer, drafting a contract in English that you’ve now got just right – and now, you have to get all of the terminology in that contract translated. It was tough enough getting it right the first time around – how do you get a high-quality translation of that original? We know you want the job done right the first time. That’s why we’ll place your job with a translator who grew up speaking Korean, and who has been translating legal documents for years. We’ve got a significant amount of Korean translation experience under our belt for many clients, including Fortune 500 companies – with ALTA you are in good company.
Back to Translation Services