ALTA Language Services has more than 30 years of experience providing Korean translation, including quality translations of employee manuals and other important documents. At ALTA, we understand that the slightest errors present both legal problems and image issues for your company. We use only professional translators who translate into their native language, and understand the cultural issues involved with Korean translation for human resources.
Why Trust ALTA?
- Accurate Korean translations: Quality Korean translations involve more than just fluency. At ALTA, we know what makes a translator truly expert, and we rely on highly-skilled translators with the proper background and experience to take on the project they’ve been assigned.
- Professional management: In addition to the linguists that work on your project, you’ll deal directly with an experienced project manager, who will be available to discuss the project with you and ensure your translation is completed on time.
- Technical support: Whether your document was created in a graphic design program, such as InDesign, or a word processing program, we can return your document to you in its original format. ALTA offers desktop publishing services to lay out your document in its original format, removing all of the guesswork on your end once the translation is complete.
- Content clients: A majority of the translations ALTA performs come not from new, but from established clients who have been relying on ALTA for years to complete their translation needs. ALTA has worked with a multitude of Fortune 500 companies, and strives to provide quality translations and service to each and every client.
- Fast, Free quotes: Whatever file type you may have, please feel free to send it to us through the free quote form above. Once your document has been submitted, an ALTA Project Manager will be in touch with you to discuss your document’s cost and turnaround time, as well as any other concerns you may have.
Korean Translation for Human Resources, A Real World Scenario:
After expanding to Korea, your department is responsible for creating employee manuals and paperwork for the new hires. You’ve got everything you need – but it’s all in English. And in order to hire the appropriate employees in the area, you’ve got to get that paperwork ready. We’re here to help. Let us know your timeline, and we’ll work with you to get the documents delivered when you need them. For more information on the process of translating documents into Korean, feel free to call us at 800.895.8210.
Take the Next Step…
To learn more about ALTA’s Korean translation for Human Resource documents, or to obtain a free estimate on Korean HR translation services, give us a call at 800.895.8210 or fill out the Free Quote form above.