Mandarin Chinese Translation Services
ALTA only uses established and experienced linguists in Simplified Chinese to English and English to Simplified Chinese translation services. Our clients consistently receive a high level of quality and accuracy for professional Simplified Chinese translations, which is further ensured by our ISO certified translation processes to guarantee our commitment to quality and performance. Choose from one of ALTA’s Simplified Chinese document translation services below, or call 800.895.8210 to speak with a project manager. Quotes are always free.
Simplified Chinese Document Translation Services:
- Simplified Chinese Business Translation: Document translation services include annual reports, insurance documents, business plans, and public relations text.
- Simplified Chinese Translation for Sales and Marketing: ALTA Language Services offers localization translation, whether your target audience is in The People’s Republic of China (PRC), Singapore, Malaysia, or the US.
- Simplified Chinese Translation for Human Resources: Translating company policies to Chinese-speaking workers, and translating documents ranging from employee surveys to workplace notices.
- Simplified Chinese Legal Translation: ALTA’s team of professional legal translators comprise of translators in various fields, including corporate, environmental, bankruptcy, immigration, and labor.
- Simplified Chinese Technical Translation: ALTA only uses professional translators specialized in translating technical materials such as technical manuals, spec sheets, and high-level academic research papers.
What Is The Difference Between Simplified and Traditional Chinese?
Simplified Chinese, sometimes referred to as Mandarin, which is a spoken language, is a written form of the language. It was created by the government of mainland China about 40 years ago to promote public literacy. Simplified Chinese uses about 30 to 40 percent fewer characters, with fewer strokes. This form of Chinese is used primarily in mainland China (People’s Republic of China) and Singapore. So if the document you need translated is going to the mainland or Singapore, it will most likely need to be an English to Simplified Chinese translation.
Traditional Chinese, on the other hand, is the pre-reform character system that is used by most Chinese speakers outside of mainland China. Examples include Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and Malaysia. If your document will be used in these Chinese-speaking regions, it should be translated from English to Traditional Chinese.
For Chinese readers in the U.S. or Canada, the common practice is to translate a document to both forms of written Chinese. Most Chinese speakers in the West use Traditional characters. But there is a growing Chinese immigrant population that was educated in post-reform mainland China. This population is therefore more accustomed to the simplified character system. We provide both Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese character translations.
To learn more about ALTA’s specialized Simplified Chinese translation services, contact us at 800.895.8210 to speak with a project manager. Quotes are always free.
Why Choose ALTA Language Services for Chinese Translation?
- Proven Experience and Success: For more than 30 years, ALTA Language Services has been in the business of delivering high quality language solutions to clients competing in the international marketplace. Our professional Simplified Chinese translators create dynamic documents that will communicate your message to your intended audience.
- Expertise in Multiple Areas: ALTA has expert Simplified Chinese translators in a wide range of subject areas. Whether you have to translate mergers and acquisitions documents, an advertising campaign, bank brochure, or mutual fund prospectus, ALTA can help.
- Competitive Pricing: ALTA Language Services offers the highest quality with pricing that is extremely competitive. We’re also happy to offer volume discounts on large projects.
Contact ALTA Language Services Today for a Free Estimate
Requesting a free Simplified Chinese translation quote from one of ALTA’s project managers is fast and easy. Just call 800.895.8210 or fill out the free quote form.
Back to Translation Services