Spanish Legal Translations
When it comes to Spanish legal document translation services – from transcribed testimony, to case summaries, legal briefs, certificates and decrees, ALTA can match your documents to an experienced translator who possesses the requisite knowledge to ensure an accurate and professional Spanish legal translation.
Why Choose ALTA For Your Spanish Legal Translation?
- ALTA provides Spanish Linguists with Legal Expertise: ALTA will match your documents to a linguist who knows the language of the law. Whether your Spanish legal translation needs include certificates for citizenship or lengthy legal briefs or transcripts, ALTA’s language services will ensure that your documents are in the hands of a linguist who can duplicate the phrasing and style of the original.
- Proven Experience and Success: For more than 30 years, ALTA has been delivering Spanish legal translations to suit a wide array of legal needs. We regularly handle Spanish legal translation projects of all sizes for law firms and government offices. Our documents can be certified and notarized for legal use, at no extra charge to the customer.
- Translation You Can Trust: Our linguists work only in their native language to provide the best possible language solution for our clients: material translated from English to Spanish is handled by native Spanish speakers who work with the grammar, vocabulary, and syntax of the language on a daily basis. Our linguists are fluent in English and will stay loyal to the style and message of your original documents.
- Fast Turnaround Times: Many of our law firm clients send us Spanish legal translation projects online with highly sensitive deadlines. ALTA has the know-how and resources to meet these deadlines with ease. Should your deadline change during the course of the project, ALTA can work with you to ensure that your Spanish legal translation reaches your company or its destination as soon as possible.
- Free and easy quotations: When you fill out the above form or call ALTA, one of our project managers will begin determining how to deliver your foreign language project on time and on budget. Project quotations are always free, whether or not you decide to work with ALTA.
Spanish Legal Translation, A Real World Scenario:
Your company is opening a sales branch in Latin America and you need legal documents and contracts translated into Spanish. The translation of legal documents from English to Spanish requires both linguistic expertise and knowledge of legal systems to guarantee the accuracy of terms. Inaccurate legal translations can cost you money, clients, and valuable time. How can you be sure that your Spanish legal translation is being handled with the necessary level of professionalism and attention to detail? ALTA’s Spanish translators are experts. They will take into account the linguistic and cultural factors that apply to your document and its intended audience. The result will be a Spanish language legal document that sounds as if it was originally drafted in Spanish.
Take the Next Step…
For more information about the translation process, or to obtain a free Spanish legal translation estimate, give us a call at 800.895.8210 or fill out the free quote form above.
Back to Translation Services