Spanish Technical Translation
Technical document Spanish translation services require a translator with an industry-specific technical background and native Spanish language capabilities. Computer software, tools and industrial manuals, medical text, and a variety of other specialized documents fall within the category of technical documents. Many of ALTA’s linguists combine a career skill or industry knowledge with native knowledge of the Spanish language. Whatever the technical document may be, ALTA can match it to a translator with the appropriate education and skill set to accurately understand and translate the material.
Why Choose ALTA for Spanish Technical Translation?
- More than three decades providing Spanish translation: For more than 30 years, ALTA has been helping clients communicate their technical documents in Spanish. Our linguists and project managers have worked together on numerous projects that involve mastery of technical language for highly specialized industries. Our clients for this type of work have returned to us again and again.
- Beyond Spanish Translation: In addition to Spanish translation services, ALTA also offers desktop publishing services to reformat your document in its target language. Whether you have a Quark, FrameMaker, InDesign, Illustrator, or some other file type, we can lay out the document with the translation, so you get back a complete, ready-to-use document.
- Save money on repeat text: ALTA uses translation memory tools, which analyze your document for significant amounts of repetitive text. Identifying this repeated text allows us to offer you a discount. We can also use these tools to create a translation memory if you have ongoing projects, so past translations can be leveraged against future documents.
- Technical Accuracy in Spanish: At ALTA, we know that accuracy counts. We use skilled, experienced Spanish linguists and offer additional proofreading services to take your translation a step further.
- Fast, Free Quotes: Your can submit your document to us online, and a project manager will contact you shortly to discuss the details of your project. ALTA will email you a quote and turnaround time for translating your document. Quotes are always free, and there is no obligation to translate the material after receiving your estimate.
Spanish Technical Translation: A Real World Scenario.
Your company has engineering documents with highly-specific terminology that need to be translated into Spanish. Who can you trust to translate highly technical terminology accurately? Send us your document, and we’ll make sure we have someone with the appropriate technical background and Spanish language expertise translate it. ALTA will not assign a technical project to a linguist who doesn’t have a strong grasp of the material.
Take the Next Step
When you fill out the free quote form, or call us, we will begin helping you define the best way to get your Spanish technical translation done on time and on budget. Project quotations are always free. Call 800.895.8210 for a free quotation, or fill out the form above and we will provide a quote for you today.