ALTA only uses established linguists, whose experience and expertise allows us to provide our clients with Traditional Chinese translations that consistently meet or exceed the level of the English source text from which they were translated. Choose from one of ALTA’s specialized Traditional Chinese translation services below, or call 800.895.8210 to speak with a project manager from our company. Quotes are always free.
Traditional Chinese Translation By Industry:
- Traditional Chinese Translation for Business
- Traditional Chinese Translation for Sales and Marketing
- Traditional Chinese Translation for Human Resources
- Traditional Chinese Legal Translation
- Traditional Chinese Technical Translation
What Is The Difference Between Traditional and Simplified Chinese?
Traditional Chinese is the pre-reform character system that is used by most Chinese readers outside of mainland China. If your document will be used in Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Macau, it should be translated from English to Traditional Chinese.
Simplified Chinese, on the other hand, is a written form of the language that was created by the government of mainland China to promote literacy. Simplified Chinese uses about 30 to 40 percent fewer characters, and the remaining characters contain fewer strokes. This form of Chinese is used primarily in mainland China, so if the document you need translated is going to the mainland, it will most likely need to be an English to Simplified Chinese translation.
For Chinese readers in the U.S. or Canada, the common practice is to translate a document to both forms of written Chinese. While most Chinese speakers in the West use traditional characters, there is a growing Chinese immigrant population that was educated in post-reform mainland China, and is therefore more accustomed to the simplified character system. We can provide the written Chinese translation you need regardless of your target audience.
To learn more about ALTA’s specialized traditional Chinese translation services, call 800.895.8210 to speak with a project manager. Quotes are always free.
Why Choose ALTA For Chinese Translation Service?
- Proven Experience and Success: For more than 30 years, ALTA has been in the business of delivering foreign language solutions to clients competing in the international marketplace. Our Traditional Chinese translators create dynamic documents that will communicate your message to your intended audience.
- Expertise in Multiple Areas: ALTA has expert Traditional Chinese translators in a wide range of subject areas. Whether you have to translate mergers & acquisitions documents, an advertising campaign, bank brochure, or mutual fund prospectus, ALTA can help with your traditional Chinese translation needs.
- Competitive Pricing: ALTA offers the highest quality with pricing that is extremely competitive. We’re also happy to offer volume discounts on large projects.
Take the Next Step…
Requesting a free Traditional Chinese language translation quote from one of ALTA’s project managers is fast and easy, just call 800.895.8210 or fill out a free quote form now.