Voice Over Services
in 100+ languages.
Voice Over Services, Dubbing, and Audio Translation
ALTA is the world leader in multilingual voice over services. We provide audio translation services in 100+ languages for industries ranging from entertainment to corporate training. Because our service is turn-key, we can take your project from an English script to a localized video in any language you need. Commonly requested services include: US and British English voice over, German voice over, Arabic voice over, Spanish voice over services, and more. View our complete list of our foreign language voice over services here.
Our voice-overs and recordings are produced in a professional state-of-the-art recording studio in Atlanta, GA. This allows us to provide high quality voice talent with fast turnaround time and low costs. Professional engineers handle the studio recording, final mix, and delivery of your audio. For more information, or to get a quote, contact us at 1.800.895.8210.
Professional Dubbing and Voice Over Services
Our audio production and translation teams work together to localize your script. This guarantees the voice talent, lip-sync, and translated script accurately capture the nuance, style, and tone of the original file. Additional voice-over services include:
- Broadcast Production: Looking to translate your radio spot or TV ad? ALTA provides full audio translation services, from native voice actors to production delivery. We can deliver clean audio or mixed files with music and sound effects. ALTA can also negotiate buy-out rights with talent.
- Narration Production: For audio recordings such as e-Learning materials, audio manuals, in-flight entertainment, documentaries, and more. All audio translations are timed to on-screen titles and activities.
- Delayed Dubbing: Ideal for relaying news in different languages, interviews, or client testimonials. The translated audio is delayed 1-2 seconds after the original audio file. The UN uses this type of voice-overs during their sessions.
- IVR and Telephone Messaging: Voice mail recordings, phone greetings, marketing messages – all delivered for any type of phone system. We can also translate and record prompts used for IVR (interactive voice response) systems. Multilingual IVR phone systems can reduce the cost of hiring in-language phone operators and can help make routing calls more efficient. ALTA can review the IVR script to ensure the structure will work in the target language. We can also translate the text and provide fully finished voice files for immediate use.
- Video Translation: We handpick native translators with voice-over experience in the industry of your project – online video content, infomercials, anime, movies, TV series, training videos, video games, etc. ALTA has extensive experience translating and dubbing videos used for e-Learning and corporate training videos.
Why hire a language agency for professional voice over?
If you need English or high-quality foreign language voice recording, hiring a language agency to do both the script translation and voice over has immediate advantages. Let's take Spanish as an example. Spanish is spoken around the world. There is a difference in both the Spanish terminology and the accent used in Latin American Spanish compared to Spanish spoken in Spain, for example. ALTA will ensure that the Spanish voice over artist we hire is appropriate for your target market. Whether that's Puerto Rico, Latin America, Spain, or anywhere else, we'll match the talent to the target location. Targeting more than one area? No problem. We'll choose a Spanish voice over talent with the most neutral accent for the intended locations.
When it comes to the script, ALTA can translate your text with voice over in mind. This is critical to ensure text expansion is limited. Without this step, Romance languages like Spanish and French will increase by 25-30% in length. Our translators will ensure the translation will work for lip syncing and dubbing. If you've already translated the script, or it does not require translation, we can also review the text for any cultural issues to avoid potential miscommunications. Our process includes in-language QA to ensure there are no mistakes in pronunciation or issues with the target language accent.
Professional Voice Over Talent in 100+ Languages
ALTA matches your project to the best voice over talent in the world. We have access to a network of 1,500 professional native-speaking male and female voice-over artists to perfectly match the regional accent, and style for your project in 100+ languages. Do you have an age range, style, or tone in mind for your audio? ALTA make it easy to help cast your talent. We're happy to provide sample demos so you can ensure the voice over talent is right for your project.