Website Translation Services
In the modern digital age, bridging language barriers online to connect organizations with global audiences has never been more valuable. At ALTA, we’ve taken it one step further and made sure that organizations have maintained their integrity and authenticity by translating their digital content with cultural, contextual and linguistic accuracy of the target language.
We’ve connected organizations and their customers in all types of industries including business, education, healthcare, legal and entertainment. Users around the world are more likely to engage with your content and services in their native languages – why not meet your audience on their own turf?
ALTA is known for its highly accurate website translation services in over 100 language pairs including Chinese-to-English and English-to-Chinese, Spanish, Korean, Arabic, and German. Our team of hand-picked professional website translators are native language experts, having significant website translation and location experience in e-commerce websites, online retailers, and global businesses.
Whether you need to translate only a few pages, or build a multi-language website from scratch, ALTA offers you customizable solutions based on your target languages, project goals and budget. We translate all forms of digital content, including video, mobile apps, illustrations, graphics, eBooks, and other multimedia formats. Fill out the form to the right for a free quote or call us at 800.895.8210 today to discuss your website translation project.
Why Translate Your Website?
As globalization continues at an unprecedented rate, businesses are quickly realizing that to increase sales and deliver excellent customer experiences, they need to communicate in the language of their international clientele. Here’s why website localization is important for businesses:
- Expanding Global Audiences – 85% of web users speak one of these 10 languages: English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, German, French or Malay. Web content is increasing at 5 times the rate in languages like Spanish and Chinese than in English. English is the primary language for only 27% of web users. This allows for your business to tap into the remaining 73% of web users in languages like Korean and Arabic.
- Better User Experience – according to a European Commission study, 9 out of 10 users prefer to navigate websites in their own native languages. Having your website translated allows for immediate preference from global audiences.
- Increase E-commerce Sales – 72% of online consumers in Europe, Asia and Latin America report that they almost never shop on foreign language websites. Having your product catalogs in foreign languages would undoubtedly increase your sales revenue significantly.
At ALTA, our website translators come with years of experience in translating businesses across countries and languages. Contact us today to inquire about our services and discuss the specific requirements for your project.
Why Choose ALTA for Your Website Translation Needs?
We understand that the move to an overseas market can be complicated, but we specialize in streamlining the translation process so that your brand is accurately represented globally as it is locally. We offer professional end-to-end website translation services that meet and exceed client expectations due to our commitment to the highest level of quality and consistency. Our services include:
- Professional Human Translators – Automated or machine translation services may work for large volumes of web content that do not reflect your company’s brand or image (e.g. discussion forums), but the quality of this kind of output is subpar for professional websites. At ALTA, we can help you parse through your content to select high-traffic pages where quality is essential and assign them to human translators with the professional background and competencies to capture the style and language nuances of your content for accurate translations, including legal translations.
- Specialized Software for Non-Translatable Content — At ALTA, we pay attention to all the minute details along the translation process. Our specialized translation software reviews your web content and separates translatable content from critical code that needs to remain in English. Our software hides tags during the translation process, ensuring that your code and markup remain untouched during the translation process. As an added benefit, our software also ensures you are only paying to translate the content you need, thereby lowering costs.
- Translation Memory Tools & Low Costs — Our translation memory tools can save up 40% in costs for your website translation projects.
Contact ALTA Language Services Today
Translating your corporate website is about more than simply allowing readers of other languages to read your content – it is about engaging them. It is also about maintaining your corporate identity and culture with an international staff. We urge you to take a look at some of our past work, consider the international brand awareness of some of our past clients, and contact us today for a free quote.