ALTA Language Services has provided world-class Portuguese translation services to the Fortune 500 for more than three decades. Portuguese is a language with substantial regional differences, such as Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese. ALTA’s translations are tailored specifically to the market in question, and as such we only use native language Portuguese speaking translators from the targeted region. Whether you need to translate Portuguese to English or English to Portuguese, or you need a high-quality Portuguese interpreter for an event, we can help.
Choose from one of ALTA’s specialized Portuguese document translation services below, or call 800.895.8210 to speak with a project manager. Quotes are always free.
Portuguese Translator or Portuguese Interpreter – What’s the Difference?
- Portuguese translators: Translators deal with the written word, often translating documents from one language to another. Our translators are experts in terminology and vocabulary and are paired to projects based on the industry they’ve worked in. A marketing translator would never handle a medical document, for example.
- Certified Translation. For legal documents, such as birth certificates, U.S. agencies will often request a certified English or certified Portuguese translation. ALTA can provide a certified, notarized copy of the document for legal use. The translation will be signed by an ALTA representative. The document includes a statement that our Portuguese to English translators have provided an accurate translation of the original document.
Why trust ALTA with your Portuguese Translation?
- More than 30 Years of Experience. ALTA has been translating documents for more than three decades. In that time we have garnered a long list of satisfied clients. Please see our In Good Company page for a list of customers. This includes including Fortune 500 clients, who have relied on ALTA for their translation needs.
- Memory Tools that Save you Money: If you have a lot of repetition throughout your document, or you believe you will have future documents that contain repetition, we can utilize translation memory tools to facilitate your needs and reduce the cost of your translation. Memory tools help identify and discount repetitive text, while still ensuring your translations are always done by an experienced linguist – never a machine.
- 100% Employee owned. We are the only translation company of our size that is completely employee-owned. This means everyone you work with – from the first call to the project delivery – has a vested interest in providing the highest quality translations and service in the market.
- Translation Memory Tools. Do you have a lot of repetition throughout your document, or you believe you will have future documents that contain repetition? We can use translation memory tools to facilitate your needs and reduce the cost of your translation. Not to be confused with machine translation, translation memory tools are productivity boosters for human Portuguese translators. Memory tools help identify and discount repetitive text, while still ensuring your translations are always done by an experienced linguist.
Take the Next Step…
When you contact ALTA, either by phone or through the free quote form above, one of our project managers will gather details about your Portuguese interpretation or document translation project. We’ll work with you to come up with the best plan to deliver a quick turnaround time at the lowest possible rate. Quotations are always free and are typically provided in 2 business hours or less. Give us a call at 800.895.8210 or fill out the form above.
Select a Portuguese Translation Service:
- Portuguese Translation for Business
- Portuguese Translation for Sales and Marketing
- Portuguese Translation for Human Resources
- Portuguese Legal Translation
- Portuguese Technical Translation
About the Portuguese Language
Portuguese is the official language in 9 countries, including Brazil, Portugal, Mozambique, Angola, and Cape Verde. World-wide there are 223 million native speakers of the language, which is considered a Western Romance Language. In the United States, Portuguese is the 12th most spoken language in the country. Document translation services from English to Portuguese rank in ALTA’s 10 most frequently requested languages for translation.