Expert Project Management
The success of any project rests on the selection of a seasoned, qualified project manager. Your project manager will be responsible for selecting talent best-suited to your translation services project, tracking their progress on the project, and answering any questions you or the translators may have throughout the project. Project managers can spot problems before they develop and know the right questions to ask to ensure we give you the best quality translation.
At ALTA, our project managers are one of our greatest assets. Unlike agencies with high turnover rates, ALTA’s senior project managers average more than a decade on the job, each having managed thousands of translation services projects during that time.
Don’t take our word for it, here is feedback from Army Officers who improved their DLPT scores after training with us:
- “ALTA did an outstanding job of both understanding our needs and fulfilling the translation in a very short time. The translation was very technically accurate and verified by others in our organization. I would use your company again anytime I have such a need.”
– Wayne M.
- “I can’t think of any reason to look for an alternative. Great, fast competitive service.”
– Paul W.
- “Very satisfied, keep up the good work. I’ve been approached by competitors but I’m sticking with you guys since you do such a great job!”
– Peter C.
- “The highest accolade that any business can receive from a client is to have a continuing business relationship with said client. I am very pleased and will continue using the services of ALTA.”
– Tim H.
- “Once again, ALTA has done an amazing job-you all rock!!!”
– Manya L.
If you want more information about what makes ALTA the best language services company around, you can read more of our clients’ responses here.