ALTA Korean Translation Services from Professionals
ALTA Language Services provides professional Korean translation services in specialized subject areas, including: medical, legal, software, marketing, and business. If you’re looking for high quality certified translation, we can help. ALTA’s quality management system is ISO Certified, which ensures we provide the highest quality Korean translation from native Korean speakers.
Free Translation Estimate
We believe the most important factors when translating a document for the Korean market are accuracy and cultural authenticity. This means we’ll pair your document to a translator with an education and professional background in that particular area. Choose from one of ALTA’s professional Korean translation services below, or call 800.895.8210 to speak with a project manager. Estimates are provided at no charge.
A Korean Translation Agency with Subject Matter Experts
Our quality control system ensures your Korean translator is a native speaker who is an expert in his or her field. ALTA only works with professional translators for English to Korean translation and Korean to English translation services. Every Korean translator we work with is carefully screened by our team at ALTA. The result is professional quality document translation delivered on time and on budget for a wide array of markets.
- Korean Translation for Business: We offer translations services for websites, business documents, and business cards. Clients including several Fortune 500 companies have trusted ALTA for more than 30 years.
- Korean Translation for Sales and Marketing: Understanding your target audience is key for any successful marketing effort. Unlike translation companies that simply translate text, we strive to do more. ALTA offers transcreation services to adapt the text to your target market. This service is a combination of translation and in-language content creation.
- Korean Translation for Human Resources: Cultural awareness is a must when translating human resources content. We translate documents including employee manuals, handbooks, Codes of Conduct, policies, training material, and more.
- Korean Legal Translation: Legal documents are only translated by linguists with years of experience drafting high-quality Korean legal translations. We can also provide a certified, notarized copy of your Korean document for legal purposes. This is available at no extra cost.
- Korean Technical Translation: Language translation demands more than simply knowing two languages. Technical manuals, for example, contain complex terms that the average native speaker may not know. For this reason, we pair your project to a Korean translator who has real-world experience in that field.
About the Korean Language
Korean is the official language of North and South Korea, with more than 77 million native speakers world-wide. It has been hailed as “one of the best writing systems in the world.”
The majority of native Korean speakers live in North or South Korea. There are also roughly 2 million native speakers in China and 1 million speakers in the United States. Although there are a variety of Korean dialects, most are considered mutually intelligible. This means you will not need to localize your Korean translations for multiple geographic locations.
Why Choose ALTA for Your Korean Translation?
- Professional, Certified Korean Translators. Korean writing translation involves more than just fluency. We only rely on highly-skilled translators with experience.
- Project Management Services. Every translation is handled by an experienced Project Manager. Your PM will walk you through the translation process, costs, and any questions you have. As a result, your project will get the personalized service it requires, each and every time.
- Repetitive Text and Discounted Prices. To keep translation costs affordable, we use cutting edge translation memory software. Our translations are done by humans, but this software ensures efficiency for your project. If your documents contain a lot of repetitive text, you can save significantly with these translation memory tools. These tools scan your text for repetition and provide a discount based on that repetition.
- A Wide Range of File Formats. We use high-quality translation tools to translate various files and formats. These files include: Microsoft Office documents, websites, InDesign files, and more. We’ll return your files in the same format we received them. ALTA also offers desktop publishing services to lay out documents in the Korean language.
- Free Quotes. You can submit your request through the free quote form above. We’ll get back to you today with an estimate.
How long will the translation take?
As a rule of thumb, we estimate one translator can complete between 1,500 – 2,000 words per business day. We prefer to keep documents with one primary translator if possible. Sometimes, though, deadlines make this unworkable. In these cases, we can assemble a team of Korean translators to expedite the process.
Do You Need an Interpreter or a Translator?
The words “translator” and “interpreter” are often confused or mixed up. In the language world, each performs different functions. A Korean interpreter will deal with the spoken word, while a Korean translator deals with the written word. If you require help for an event, phone call, or other situation, you need an interpreter. If you have a document you need rendered in another language, you need a translator. Please see our interpretation page for more information.
Contact ALTA Language Services Today for a Free Estimate
Let us help you define the most affordable and efficient way to complete your Korean translation project. Fill out the free quote form below, or contact us at 800.895.8210.